No Friends In Showbiz, But Colleagues—Julius Agwu
After undergoing a brain surgery abroad, ace comedian, Julius Agwu, now knows the importance of doing regular medical check-up.
According to him, many Nigerians ignore this important thing all because they are more focused on how to make money.
To him, life is more than that and he believes a healthy man is a wealthy man, as they normally say.
The 'Paradise Park' star told E-Rave magazine in an interview that, “All we do is hustle, work, and some other things without bothering to check our health. I just realized from this experience that we are more of colleagues and not even friends because nobody really cares about you.
“When it happens, it is just you and your family. I knew a lot of people who reached out to me and I appreciate them but really, it's funny.
“What are we really hustling for? The true joy is your happiness and family because that is what life is about. Just like all the people who stole money, how many would they spend? Once you die, that is the end."
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges