Ireti Osayemi Pierces Nose To Look Charming
Though body piercing is what some Nigerians kick against, but like tattoos, it is now a beauty trend in the country.
Both males and females go extra mile to pierce parts of their body and put rings in them all in the name of fashion.
Ireti Osayemi, an actress who started her movie career with English films before delving into the Yoruba section, has joined the league of women who have pierced their nose.
The mother of two, who has featured in several movies including 'Jenifa', 'Return of Jenifa', 'Iseju Meji', 'Tomo Tiya', 'Torn apart' and 'Total Disgrace', showed off her recent body piercing on her social media page.
It would be recalled that in an interview, her husband, Bakky Adeoye, disclosed that his wife is not like of the female celebs in the showbiz industry.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive