Ireti Osayemi Pierces Nose To Look Charming
Though body piercing is what some Nigerians kick against, but like tattoos, it is now a beauty trend in the country.
Both males and females go extra mile to pierce parts of their body and put rings in them all in the name of fashion.
Ireti Osayemi, an actress who started her movie career with English films before delving into the Yoruba section, has joined the league of women who have pierced their nose.
The mother of two, who has featured in several movies including 'Jenifa', 'Return of Jenifa', 'Iseju Meji', 'Tomo Tiya', 'Torn apart' and 'Total Disgrace', showed off her recent body piercing on her social media page.
It would be recalled that in an interview, her husband, Bakky Adeoye, disclosed that his wife is not like of the female celebs in the showbiz industry.
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song