Multi-Billionaire, Chief Antonia Dehinde Ferndez Laid To Rest In Grand Style In Brussels (Photos)
It was a gathering of dignitaries recently when late Nigerian billionaire, Chief Antonio Dehinde Fernadez was finally committed to mother earth.
The burial ceremony took place yesterday, Friday, September 18. The late billonaire's children, family members and friends including Chief Dele Momodu and Pastor Tunde Bakare were all present to pay the dead his last respect.
The business guru had passed on in Belgium on September 1, aged 78.
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl Universe Praise Aboaba
- New Cheating Rumours Trail Grammy Award Winning Ra
- ECOWAS Youth Council Inducts Publicist Alex Nwankw
- Nigeria DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Le
- Nigerian Makeup Artist DArtistebyawele Shares 7 To
- Actress Rosaline, Model Sister Hold Dinner With Mi
- Mc Galaxy Wraps Up 2019 In Style, Drops Brand New
- Toyin Abraham, Frank Donga, Mercy Johnson Takes 'M