Birthday Mesage: 2Face is The Best Man I Ever Know...Annie Idibia Confesses
Legendary Nigerian hip-hop singer, Innocent Idibia better known as 2face, has continued to get lots of goodwill messages as he clocks 40 today, September 18th, 2015.
The iconic musician has so much anticipated for this day as many event have been lined up for his birthday, one of which is the 'All-Star Tribute Concert', as the name implies, an all-star event.
Celebrating her husband as he becomes a year older, the singer's wife, Annie Idibia had to express that her husband is the best man she ever knew and will forever remain his wife.
In her words, "Happy birthday to the best man I know. I love you today and always. God bless you my darling. Eternally Yours."
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers