What Nigerian Celebs Wore to NEA Awards in New York (Photos)
The Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA), held on the September 6, 2015, at the Skirball Center for the Performing Arts, New York, USA, will be a night to always remember for a long time. On that day, some Nigerian celebrities walked away with different awards they won at the event.
It was a star-studded occasion and many Nollywood stars were present at the colourful event. Several artistes gave sterling performances too to make the show enjoyable.
According to reports, the host of the event, Osas Ajibade and Ice Prince, gave their best to showcase why they were contracted for the job.
Few of the artistes that won at the event were MC Galaxy, Pasuma Wonder, Yemi Alade, Ruth Kadiri, DJ Cuppy and many others.
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu