I’m Better Than Artistes With Endorsement Deals—Terry G
Self-acclaimed 'Ginger Master', Terry G, seems not to be bothered about scarcity of endorsement deals coming his way. To him, he is better than most artistes who boast of different ambassadorial deals on their shelves.
To Terry G, he is okay with doing good music and his water business.
According to him, he cannot stoop low to get penny from companies, who end up turning artistes to slaves all in the name of brand endorsement deals.
He told Tribune that, “My brother, I am very happy. In fact, very happy to be where I am without being an ambassador. How many of their ambassadors can boast of what I have got without being an ambassador?
“Anyway, I am a peace ambassador of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that's enough to spread my business ideas. Very soon, I'll start endorsing people. I don't want to be a slave to penny, do you understand that?”
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel