Friends Deserted Me When I Was Ill—Ngozi Nwosu
Ngozi Nwosu had a close shave with death few years ago and it took the prompt intervention of the Lagos State government to come to her rescue, footing the bills of her treatment abroad.
At a point, a magazine even reported that she was suffering from the deadly HIV/AIDS disease, but today, the actress is back on her feet, doing what she loves doing, putting smile on the faces of people through acting.
Ngozi, who spoke with Encomium magazine recently, said she wishes not to remember her sad experience because it was then she confirmed her true friends.
According to her, “I prefer not to talk about it. It is better imagined than discussed. When things happen to you, that is when you know who your friends are. That is when you know if there is God.
“That is when you know people that want you dead. That is when you know people who will stand by you. I have been able to see all that. To God be the glory, great things He has done in my life. I will continue to thank Him. It has been awesome.”
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B