How Ebonyi State Governor 'Forced' Entertainers From His State To Come Back Home (Photos)
Which other way would have been best to drag entertainers who are indigenes of Ebonyi State back home, if not to hold an award on their behalf?
That was the measure used by Engineer Dave Umahi, the incumbent governor of Ebonyi state to have his people back home, and they all traveled to honour the invite tagged, Ebonyi Ambassadors Homecoming & Awards.
It was indeed a star-studded event that saw the likes of BBA housemate, Beverly Osu, actresses, Grace Amah, Angela Okorie, Chita Agwu, ChaCha Ekeh, Queen Hilbert, Doris Igwe, Tracy & Treasure Daniel, movie producer, Andy Chukwu. Others include, Pop singer, Terry G, Patoranking, Sinachi, and many others.
The two-day event which held from August 27 to 28, had Denrele Edun as the anchor.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For