I Love My Husband The Way He Is—Mide Martins
Popular Yoruba actress, Mide Martins, daughter of late actress, Funmi Martins, has expressed her displeasure over the way people castigate her over her choice of man as husband.
She also told Encomium that she is still living with her husband of 12 years, maintaining that there is nothing wrong with her home.
According to the pretty actress, her decision to marry her late mother's former manager was purely personal and would not love to disclose that to the public or even the anxious press.
On what attracted her to marry Afeez Owo, Mide said, “That is personal and private. I love my husband the way he is.”
Mide said her husband stood by her when her mother died some years ago, adding that the man made her who she is today.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For