What I Don’t Like About Some Nigerian Men…Chigul ( Watch)
Popular TV host and comedienne, Chigul, has disclosed that she does not like some Nigerian men who with their little money just feel ladies should just jump after them.
She stated that sometimes the money are real but they just feel if they flaunt it at ladies, they should just jump at them just like that without even knowing the real source.
Chigul made this assertion during a question from MTV VJ, Stephanie Coker on what upsets her about Nigerian men.
According to her, “I don't like men who assume because they have small money; ladies should just jump and follow. Sometimes the money is not even real, it's in their mind, that's very annoying.”
Chigul who was featured in M.I song, also disclosed that what many don't know about her is that she is a certified French teacher and speaks five languages.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For