I Can’t Club All Night—Yvonne Nelson
Celebrities and night clubs are like Siamese twins. Those in the showbiz industry can hardly do without going to club or parties at least once in a week.
In fact, that is merely the only time they have to have fun and mingle with their colleagues and some of their rich fans.
But for Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, she is not a star that likes to spend her night at the night club. Instead, she prefers to go to beach to unwind. This was evident when she dated Nigerian singer, Iyanya.
She made this known recently when she said, “The simple life; I'd rather go to the beach than party or club all night.”
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea
- Vanilla karr - Here for you
- I Never Laid Hands On Broadcaster -- Ki Denies Bru