Oritsefemi Shows Off Daughters
Obviously, 'Double Wahala' crooner, Oritsefemi is very proud of his daughters, even though they are from different mothers.
The singer shared a picture of him with his two daughters on his Instagram page. This will be the first time the controversial musician would be sharing a picture with his two daughters in the same shot.
The name of Oritsefemi's younger daughter is Esther.
Oritsefemi wrote in the caption, “Feel the pain before the gain. I know it's not easy, but we have to. Happiness must visit you someday, so be strong and be ready.“
In a 2014 interview, the singer spoke about what led to him into having two daughters outside of wedlock.
“Back in time, as a street boy, growing up in the ghetto city of Ajegunle, I had some childhood girlfriends who got pregnant. Then, I had no means of livelihood to sustain them. But I ensured that I took care of my kids right from when they were born. Unfortunately, I couldn't take care of their mothers because of my financial status then,” he had said.
- Yemi Alade and Taiye Aliyu are very good strategis
- Nigeria Top Model & Humanitarian, Joy Ogiator Mark
- How Nollywood’s Regina Askia Escaped September 200
- Tiwa Savage Promises To Naked Her Butt In Next Mus
- Naomi Campbell Makes History As She Shoots Essence
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor launches fashion
- Mamuzee Twins Mark Birthday Today, Distribute Aide
- Abuja Based Comedian Laments Impact Of Coronavirus