Oritsefemi Shows Off Daughters
Obviously, 'Double Wahala' crooner, Oritsefemi is very proud of his daughters, even though they are from different mothers.
The singer shared a picture of him with his two daughters on his Instagram page. This will be the first time the controversial musician would be sharing a picture with his two daughters in the same shot.
The name of Oritsefemi's younger daughter is Esther.
Oritsefemi wrote in the caption, “Feel the pain before the gain. I know it's not easy, but we have to. Happiness must visit you someday, so be strong and be ready.“
In a 2014 interview, the singer spoke about what led to him into having two daughters outside of wedlock.
“Back in time, as a street boy, growing up in the ghetto city of Ajegunle, I had some childhood girlfriends who got pregnant. Then, I had no means of livelihood to sustain them. But I ensured that I took care of my kids right from when they were born. Unfortunately, I couldn't take care of their mothers because of my financial status then,” he had said.
- Nigeria's Most Anticipated Movie " Alero's Diary"
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Nigeria Prolific Actor, Film-Maker
- MTN Hitmaker Contestant Qwesi Ishe, Wins the heart
- Kizz Daniel To Crown Year With Kizz Daniel Live Co
- Johnny Drille Thrills At 2nd Edition Of Johnny’s R
- FCT ALGON Chairman Major General Sani Ibrahim Rece
- Nollywood: Gov. Ayade, NFVCB Boss honoured at AIFF
- Event: Celebrities Gather As Ccx Lagos Plays Host