NFC Exclusive: How Actor Ikem Chude Embarrassed Himself In Public
Light skin Nollywood actor, Ikem Chude, who recently turned a pastor at Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, was spotted by Nollywoodgists.com reporter over the weekend.
The actor who was in the company of two other men boarded a bus from CMS, Lagos-Island to Ajah.
To the utmost surprise of the reporter, the popular actor had a struggle with other commuters before he finally got into the rickety bus heading to his destination.
Topping it all, Mr. Chude threw caution to the wind, bought sausage roll from a hawker on the road and starting munching it, right inside the bus.
The movie star, cared less of his fame and the damage such act would do to his personality.
Recall that in June 16, 2013, the actor walked down the aisle with his beautiful wife at Sign Fireman Miracle Crusade, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.
Ikem Chude was one of the hottest dudes in movie industry three years back before he went out of the scene.
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57