JJC, Beverly Osu, B-Red, Others Join Break The Silence Campaign (Photos)
Due to the increasing rate of sexual assault in Nigeria and the world as a whole, the Eight Foundation, founded by Miss Nigeria 2014 Ezinne Akudo, stared a viral weekly campaign against sexual violence tagged “Break the Silence” where several stars were given a chance to take a bold step against rape.
The “Break the Silence” campaign was put together to encourage survivors of sexual violence to speak out.
In a society where rape is not spoken about, The Eight Organization encourages women and the society at large to speak out against the dastardly act. This weekly campaign lasted for a month with different participant expressing their thought about sexual violence in different quotes.
The campaign which has being done with Timi Dakolo, Niyola, Dolapo Oni, B-Red, Beverly Osu, Reekado Banks, Shaydee, Saeon, Ketchup, Taje Prest, Liz Awoliyi, JJC AKA Mr. Skillz, Denola Grey, Dimeji Alara, DJ Jimmy Jatt and some others.
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'
- Truth Hurts x Imaatu