JJC, Beverly Osu, B-Red, Others Join Break The Silence Campaign (Photos)
Due to the increasing rate of sexual assault in Nigeria and the world as a whole, the Eight Foundation, founded by Miss Nigeria 2014 Ezinne Akudo, stared a viral weekly campaign against sexual violence tagged “Break the Silence” where several stars were given a chance to take a bold step against rape.
The “Break the Silence” campaign was put together to encourage survivors of sexual violence to speak out.
In a society where rape is not spoken about, The Eight Organization encourages women and the society at large to speak out against the dastardly act. This weekly campaign lasted for a month with different participant expressing their thought about sexual violence in different quotes.
The campaign which has being done with Timi Dakolo, Niyola, Dolapo Oni, B-Red, Beverly Osu, Reekado Banks, Shaydee, Saeon, Ketchup, Taje Prest, Liz Awoliyi, JJC AKA Mr. Skillz, Denola Grey, Dimeji Alara, DJ Jimmy Jatt and some others.
- Watch Tiwa Savage And Diamond Platnumz's Performan
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P