I’m Going To Allow My Daughters Have Tattoos if They Want…Tonto Dikeh
Whatever tends to make Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, happy she is ever ready to do it without minding what anybody was going to say since no one seems to know her true story?
In a recent interview with popular on-air-personality, Olisa on 'The Truth,' the actress cleared the air on some issues and what she has been up to for sometime now.
But what caught the attention of many is that the actress who has over 10 tattoos, stated that if her daughters chose to have any on their body, she would never be bothered about their decision.
She explained that tattoo is something she loves and she is not always happy when people begin to criticize her for having them.
When asked about her tattoos she said, “I have a lot of tattoos, I have more than 10. What is good? Tattoo is something that I love and I do not like it when people criticize because you are seeing differently from what I do. It's my body, it's something that I love, it's an expression of my heart, it's the expression of my pain, it actually represent something to me. I don't know what you do behind close doors, but this is my own close doors. You can't see them because they are decently hidden but at the end of the day, they are my tattoos and I am proud of them and I'm gonna show my children and it is their decision if they want to or if they do not want to.”
- The ARÍHÍLÄM Collection by NONNISTICS
- COZA Pastor, Politicians, Celebrities, Beauty Quee
- Newly Unveiled CEO Face Of Domak, Vivian Lam Marks
- Celebrity Glamour As Ned Nwoko, Football Legends,
- Celebration Across UK, As Daughter Of MOP Presiden
- Queen Ruth Ujah Engages Support Initiative For Und
- US-based music icon, Derrick Ashong launches The M
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers