Faces At Joke Silva's Mum's Burial (Photos)
Yesterday, Thursday July 30, Late Dr. (Mrs) Marianne Abimbola Silva, the mother of veteran actress Joke Silva was laid to rest.
The funeral rites held at the Cathedral Church of Christ, Lagos today July 30th. The event attracted few nollywood actors and some dignitaries.
Some of the guests at the funeral mass included former Interim president, Ernest Shonekan and wife of former Ekiti state governor, Mrs Bisi Fayemi, pregnant Ufuoma Ejenabor and some others.
Dr Abimbola Silva died peacefully on July 19th.
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw