Why Suya Is Sold At Night—Basketmouth
Ace Nigerian comedian, Bright Okpocha better known as Basketmouth, was recently deep in thought and after a while, he bore his mind to his fans.
An inquisitive Basketmouth had questioned why a popular meat delicacy in Nigerian commonly called 'Suya' is majorly sold at night.
In proffering an answer to it, he said it is because newspapers used to wrap the meat is sold during the day.
Do you agree with him?
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows