How Teenager Killed, Removed 4-Year-Old Boy’s Intestines, Kidney
A team of homicide detectives attached to the Ijanikin Police Station in Lagos state has arrested a teenage boy, who allegedly murdered a four-year old boy and mutilated him afterwards.
The suspect, whose name was given as Tajudeen Azeez, is said to be a furniture apprentice and allegedly confessed to the crime, stating that he was sent by one Osan, a resident of the community.
“It's Osan who lives behind Oto Awori palace that asked me to get human parts for him. Sincerely, Ibrahim (victim) did not offend me neither did his parents. I have known him since we moved into the area.
“I used to play with him and bought biscuits and confectioneries for him. I removed his kidney and intestines. I buried the body at a nearby bush. It was residents who saw me that raised the alarm. I was later arrested,” the suspect reportedly said.
It was said that Azeez committed the crime after the victim's mother had gone to the hospital when she was in labour.
Confirming the incident, the new spokesperson of police in Lagos State, DSP Patricia Amadin, explained that they got a distress call concerning the incident and immediately rushed to the scene, where the body of the deceased was exhumed and deposited in a mortuary.
- Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Celebrates Late Son’s Post Houmous 16th birthday (photos)
- Faces Present at E-Money’s Birthday Party
- Singer, Terry G Living Large as Water Business Continues to Boom
- Actress, Yvonne Jegede ‘Exposes’ Something between her Legs
- Actress, Fadekemi Momoh Looking Sharp, Sexy After Child Birth
- Actress, Funke Adesiyan Steps out in Dumps her Designers Outfit
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Shows how Good Marriage Should be
- Actress, Chika Ike Enjoying herself After Academic Stress