How Teenager Killed, Removed 4-Year-Old Boy’s Intestines, Kidney
A team of homicide detectives attached to the Ijanikin Police Station in Lagos state has arrested a teenage boy, who allegedly murdered a four-year old boy and mutilated him afterwards.
The suspect, whose name was given as Tajudeen Azeez, is said to be a furniture apprentice and allegedly confessed to the crime, stating that he was sent by one Osan, a resident of the community.
“It's Osan who lives behind Oto Awori palace that asked me to get human parts for him. Sincerely, Ibrahim (victim) did not offend me neither did his parents. I have known him since we moved into the area.
“I used to play with him and bought biscuits and confectioneries for him. I removed his kidney and intestines. I buried the body at a nearby bush. It was residents who saw me that raised the alarm. I was later arrested,” the suspect reportedly said.
It was said that Azeez committed the crime after the victim's mother had gone to the hospital when she was in labour.
Confirming the incident, the new spokesperson of police in Lagos State, DSP Patricia Amadin, explained that they got a distress call concerning the incident and immediately rushed to the scene, where the body of the deceased was exhumed and deposited in a mortuary.
- Miss Ambassador For Peace Diaspora Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos
- I Left Church Choir Because Of Freedom—Waje
- Comedian, Baba de Baba Calls Timaya [email protected] Accuser Unprintable Names
- AFRIMA Extends 2015 Entry To July 31
- Controversial Prophetess, Helen Ukpabio Suffers Stroke?
- Regional Big Brother Shows To Hold
- Monalisa Chinda Finds Love Again
- My Wife Is A Virtuous Woman—Lanre Teriba
- How My Friend Organised People To [email protected] Me—Serena Joseph
- Malivelihood Gives Tiwa Savage Expensive Gift