I Have Never Been Embarrassed With Cloths…Munachi Abii
While most singers in Nigeria get it wrong especially with their fashion outfits at red carpet events, singer, Munachi Abii, has disclosed that she has never felt embarrassed by her outfit.
The singer in a chat with celebrity fashion designer, Abbyke Domina, stated that she has dressed in ways not are not nice to events but she has never been embarrassed by it.
According to her, “I've worn some not so great things, but I've never been embarrassed by them.”
Muna just like every other celeb who loves to look good on every fashion item they use, states that while stepping out she does not place priority on any of her wardrobe item no matter how much she got them.
“Right now, I cannot tell the most expensive item in my wardrobe because I hold no value to them. If I like, I buy it, cost is of no relevance to me,” she said.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Sinach Set To Host 1st Edition Of Annual Mega Conc
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu