BET Winner, Stonebwoy Allegedly Turns Down Glo Deal
Popular telecom brand, Globacom, is currently disappointed has one of Ghanian fast rising singer and 2015, BET Award winner, Stonebwoy, rejected their deal offer.
The singer was sought after by the telecom company to be one of its brand ambassadors but it was alleged that the singer turned down the offer on the grounds that the pay was too small.
According to reports from Ghana, the artiste and his management allegedly turned down the sum of $80,000 offer and associated benefits on the grounds that the offer is too small and that the award winning act deserves far more than that.
With this kind of brand deals, it means that the singer will not be able to perform at events organized by other brand of competitors and will have to be restricted both with fans and shows.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel