Secret Behind Liz Benson’s Wowing Costumes In Recent Movies
The return of Nollywood's veteran actress, Liz Benson-Ameye has attracted a resounding attention to the make-believe industry, especially from the quarters of her comatose fan base.
Not only did she return, but her majestic entrance which came as a result of her costumes and appearances on screen. All credits to award-winning costumier, Chiemela Nwagboso who single-handedly designed the whole outfit on the body of Nollywood's screen goddess.
Last year's Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards winner, Chiemela Nwagboso is leaving no stone unturned, as he is consistently adding value to his ideal skill. As being on the forefront of launching talk-town wears, it has placed him next to the hearts of fashion-buffs.
Recent of his job is The Palace, a television series that was produced by Kingsley Okereke of the Divine Touch Productions Limited, and directed by Chidi Anyanwu. Fashionably, elegant actress, Liz Benson-Ameye will be having fashion enthusiast among her fans to thrill in this yet-to-be aired television series.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older