Secret Behind Liz Benson’s Wowing Costumes In Recent Movies
The return of Nollywood's veteran actress, Liz Benson-Ameye has attracted a resounding attention to the make-believe industry, especially from the quarters of her comatose fan base.
Not only did she return, but her majestic entrance which came as a result of her costumes and appearances on screen. All credits to award-winning costumier, Chiemela Nwagboso who single-handedly designed the whole outfit on the body of Nollywood's screen goddess.
Last year's Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards winner, Chiemela Nwagboso is leaving no stone unturned, as he is consistently adding value to his ideal skill. As being on the forefront of launching talk-town wears, it has placed him next to the hearts of fashion-buffs.
Recent of his job is The Palace, a television series that was produced by Kingsley Okereke of the Divine Touch Productions Limited, and directed by Chidi Anyanwu. Fashionably, elegant actress, Liz Benson-Ameye will be having fashion enthusiast among her fans to thrill in this yet-to-be aired television series.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry