Empress Njamah Builds Classrooms For Children
Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, has been in the news lately for her philanthropic gestures. Unlike in the past, the actress was always in the news for one controversial reason or another.
She has been carrying out these good gestures through her Empress Njamah Foundation, donating various gift items to different children. The foundation clocked 10 in 2015.
As part of her plans of making children in the society enjoy the best in life, Empress has erected classrooms for them.
She thanked her team for helping her achieve her dream.
“One of my projects; classrooms for the kids. I want to say a huge thank you to my team who work with me round the clock on my charity works and never ask for a kobo. They are always there for me even when we do state visits and they sometimes pay for their flights. Only God can reward you,” an elated Empress said.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight