Why I Went Into Fashion Business—Mercy Aigbe
Delectable Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe Gentry, is a beauty to behold any day any time. She is one of the respected stars in the make-belief industry in Nigeria. Recently, she delved into the fashion industry and her store in Lagos is doing well.
When it comes to fashion, she is superb. No wonder many ladies look up to her fashion sense.
But when she launched her boutique, some people claimed she went into fashion because acting was no longer paying her bills.
However, the actress has disclosed that she went into the business because of her love of it.
“Left to me, I went into fashion business because of my love for it. I have always been a business oriented person.
“Even before I started acting, I had a business. I can't say for sure why other colleagues of mine are going into business but all I can say is that it's very good for one to expand his or her forte, have more than one source of income,” she told Encomium.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu