Why We Stopped Attending Church...P-Square
According to reports by NigerianCamera, Nigeria's pop singing duo of P-Square, has revealed that they have stopped going to church since 2007.
It was learnt that the decision was deliberate not because they do not love and appreciate God, but because people do not concentrate when prayers are going on.
The singing duo explained that they had attempted to pitch tents in some new churches around but the same issue occur and they decide to put an end to church going.
According to them, “Each time we attend, other worshipers would not listen to the Pastor's sermon again. All eyes will just be on us. Instead of praying, some people will even decide to be starring at us. We were not comfortable with that and thought we were distracting a lot of people from serving their God, so we said to ourselves that we should stop going. All men are equal before God, so we don't encourage people to abandon their primary purpose of being in church because of us.”
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi