I Had No Clothes To Wear As I Ended Up Buying Second Hand Clothes...Ramsey Nouah
Nollywood actor, Ramsey Nouah, is proud to see himself as one of the veterans in the Nigerian movie industry which has been able to stand among other movie industries in the world today.
The actor, who is well loved by many due to his acting prowess and beauty, recalled his past experience while coming up in the industry that he never had cloths to wear while getting fame in the industry.
According to him, he was not well paid all the movies he featured in and despite the fact that he needed money; he did not look at his financial needs as the key factor to succeeding in the industry.
He stated that at some point, he never had cloths to wear and had to go about buying fairly used cloths and sometimes mend them himself when they are torn.
“Things were bad that I didn't have clothes, my trousers were torn. I actually patched my trousers by myself. Thank God my mom taught me how to sew. With the 1,200, I rushed to Yaba to purchase second hand clothes. I looked at myself after I had washed and ironed them and said, “Ramsey, you have arrived now.” I wasn't thinking of the cash or fame though I was in serious need. I didn't even know the benefits of being an actor,” he told Vanguard.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows