Lagos AGN Hosts Nollywood Producers, Marketers
The Lagos State Chapter of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) chaired by Don Pedro Aganbi, will on Thursday, May 28, 2015, hold a one-day forum for producers and marketers in the movie industry in Nigeria called Nollywood.
The event, scheduled to take place at the popular Halie Selassia Hotel in Aguda area of Surulere, Lagos, is tagged 'Producers/Marketers Forum'.
According to Aganbi, the programme is designed to further create a bond and enhance existing relationship between actors, producers and marketers.
Addressing newsmen in Lagos ahead of the event, the hardworking Lagos AGN boss also said the forum will help create a platform where budding actors will interact with producers and marketers in Nollywood to review, analyze and explore the many opportunities and options in the thriving film industry.
Aganbi expressed optimism that the “forum will go a long way to further engender and create a bond between actors, producers and marketers for the purpose of agenda setting for the Nollywood stakeholders.”
He submitted that, “With the avalanche of actors and producers sneaking into the industry every minute, there is need for education, awareness creation, knowledge sharing, interaction and networking.”
Celebrated filmmaker and president of Association of Movie producers (AMP) Zik Zulu Okafor is expectd to deliver the keynote speech as well as Chairman of Film Video Association of Nigeria, Nobert Ajaegbu and other guest speakers.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges