Lagos AGN Hosts Nollywood Producers, Marketers
The Lagos State Chapter of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) chaired by Don Pedro Aganbi, will on Thursday, May 28, 2015, hold a one-day forum for producers and marketers in the movie industry in Nigeria called Nollywood.
The event, scheduled to take place at the popular Halie Selassia Hotel in Aguda area of Surulere, Lagos, is tagged 'Producers/Marketers Forum'.
According to Aganbi, the programme is designed to further create a bond and enhance existing relationship between actors, producers and marketers.
Addressing newsmen in Lagos ahead of the event, the hardworking Lagos AGN boss also said the forum will help create a platform where budding actors will interact with producers and marketers in Nollywood to review, analyze and explore the many opportunities and options in the thriving film industry.
Aganbi expressed optimism that the “forum will go a long way to further engender and create a bond between actors, producers and marketers for the purpose of agenda setting for the Nollywood stakeholders.”
He submitted that, “With the avalanche of actors and producers sneaking into the industry every minute, there is need for education, awareness creation, knowledge sharing, interaction and networking.”
Celebrated filmmaker and president of Association of Movie producers (AMP) Zik Zulu Okafor is expectd to deliver the keynote speech as well as Chairman of Film Video Association of Nigeria, Nobert Ajaegbu and other guest speakers.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel