Moyo Lawal Remembers Mum's Death With Surprise Party (Photos)
Talented Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, who recently bounced back to social media after a long break, visited her late mom's place of work- LASUTH today, May 12. She took some food and drinks to mark her 2nd year anniversary in death.
The bold and brilliant actress who's well known for her 'bad girl' role in movies was at the hospital with some other members of her family to have a swell time with her late mother's colleagues.
It could be recalled that the actress had said it will be difficult for her to move on without her mum, but apparently, she has passed that devastating stage of life and now fully back to doing what knows how to do best; acting.
- Adonko Bitters unveils Jim Iyke, Uti Nwachukwu, Vi
- US Based Nigerian Model Rocks 6ft Long Wig
- Ace artistes Smith Nnebe, Funny Bruno sign managem
- Nigerian Model, Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African
- Big Brother's Mike Edwards & Wife Perri On Glam Af
- Mercy Johnson’s The Legend of Inikpi becomes Nolly
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir