Moyo Lawal Remembers Mum's Death With Surprise Party (Photos)
Talented Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, who recently bounced back to social media after a long break, visited her late mom's place of work- LASUTH today, May 12. She took some food and drinks to mark her 2nd year anniversary in death.
The bold and brilliant actress who's well known for her 'bad girl' role in movies was at the hospital with some other members of her family to have a swell time with her late mother's colleagues.
It could be recalled that the actress had said it will be difficult for her to move on without her mum, but apparently, she has passed that devastating stage of life and now fully back to doing what knows how to do best; acting.
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay
- Nollywood Actress Queeneth Agbor Flashes heavy cle
- Funmi Iyanda’s adaptation of ‘Walking with Shadows