GOV’S DRIVER BITES LAWMAKER IN FIGHT OVER MISTRESS
The majority leader of the Zamfara State House of Assembly, Alhaji Salisu Musa has accused the chief driver of Gov. Abdul'aziz Abubakar Yari(pictured), Idris Garuba of biting his finger during a fight between the rivals over a woman their both are dating.
Hon. Musa made the allegation while fielding questions from newsmen on the brawl between him and the governor's driver over a lady who operates a restaurant in Gusau, the state capital.
The majority leader who denied having an affair with the woman said, he had 'business' with the her for some time now, adding that Idris bit his finger in the scuffle, which happened on Monday in the open.
Meanwhile, on Friday the State House of Assembly directed its Ethics and Privileges Committee to investigate the fight between the rivals following a 'call to order' letter by the state Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Lawali Kaura, and read on the floor of the House under 'matters of urgent public importance.'
The Clerk of the House, Alhaji Isa Bayero, read the letter which urged the lawmakers to investigate the Monday, May 4 brawl to save the state and the party from embarrassment.
The Speaker, Alhaji Sanusi Rikiji, directed THE committee to call on all parties involved, including the woman, security agents, eyewitnesses and other relevant bodies.
Adultery is punishable under sharia law, which Zamfara State operates.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo