Nigerian native doctor jailed in US for preparing fake charms for drug pushers
A Nigerian-born native doctor has been jailed for 14 years in the United States of America (USA) for collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars from cocaine traffickers looking to get his supernatural protection from authorities.
Christopher Omigie, a naturalized U.S. citizen, was said to have portrayed himself as a witchdoctor.
He was sentenced Thursday in a federal court in Beaumont, Texas after pleading guilty last year to conspiracy to distribute cocaine.
Omigie has been living in Lafayette, Louisiana,Prosecutors said the 58-year-old provided traffickers with card readings, massages with magic ointments, razor blade cuttings and various magic powders, belts, coconuts and rocks to keep law enforcement away.
They didn't work.
His main clients were caught and pleaded guilty to schemes, involving cocaine trafficking.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For