Lilian Esoro Finally Speaks After Cancelling Wedding Plans With Ubi Franklin
She was always on the quiet side, until the reports of her engagement to Ubi Franklin, Emma Nyra's ex went viral, since then, controversy has been trailing the life of Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro.
The diva in the midst of the dramas has finally spoken after what occurred between her supposed fiancee and Emma Nyra.
Esoro took to her new Instagram page a while ago, shared new stunning picture of herself along with this uplifting message:
"Hate no one, no matter how they ve wronged you. Stay humble u might go out of fashion. Think positively no matter how hard life is. Give plenty no matter how little u receive. Keep in touch with the ones who have forgotten you, forgive those who wronged you, n don't stop praying for those who loves you, n those you love in return. For God is love. [I've] gat nothing but love to give. Its a beautiful day. '#LIVINGMYLIFECOSITSGOLDEN”. She penned down.
Her worried fans have been flooding her comments box with questions on the state of her relationship with Ubi, but refused to reply any of them.
Sources who are close to the Clinic Matters star also confirmed that the light skinned actress is back in the arms of her ex-lover who lives in Lekki, Lagos and chances are that they might wed quietly soon.
- A Standing Ovation As Mercy Johnson Holds Star-stu
- US Based Philanthropist, Chinwe Chibuike Marks Bir
- Popular Comedian MC Amana Hosted To A Surprised Bi
- Unizik Fresher's Night Records Massive Turnout
- Censors Board destroys illicit films worth N50m in
- Accelerate Movie Night: Here’s All That Went Down
- RNB/Afro Singer Angel Twani To Commence Regional T
- Sharon Ose Face of Candycity USA perosnality 2018