Why I’m Losing My Voice--9ice Explains
When he broke into the music scene some years ago, 'Gongo Aso' crooner, 9ice, had a voice that many of the music lovers could identify with and he was loved for it.
After the release of that song, he went on to drop other hits singles. The singer even performed before the late Nelson Mandela, when his birthday was celebrated in London.
But in recent times, 9ice has come under attacks because of his voice, which some said he is losing very fast.
Speaking on the issue, the singer blamed it on equipment in the country.
"Most of our productions are not good and most of our speakers are not good. Hear me, I am not saying the DJs or the sound managers are not good. But the equipment we have (in Nigeria) are not good."
"Get it right; in 2008, 2009 and 2010, imagine someone screaming for three years, how e no go lose him voice?
"In 2008, I was maybe 28 or 29 and now I am 35 years old. So I would definitely lose my voice and now I am a more mature person. So criticism based on those aspects, I am sure they are right. But you have to take me as I am," he explained.
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on