Timi Dakolo, Wife Public Display Affection
Getting married to the woman of one's dreams could leave a man do things he normally might not do. In fact, he does not hesitate to extol the virtue of his wife anywhere anytime because he is intoxicated with love.
Nigerian R&B singer, Timi Dakolo, is still basking in the euphoria of marrying the woman of his dreams as he continues to showers praises on her through his creative skills and profession.
He penned down the reason why he does not pick up calls of strange ladies who have continued to bombard him for favours.
“If this woman is your wife, clap for yourself. Clapping anyhow for myself. Woman Crush Everyday, this is day the Lord has made. The way this babe dey make me explain why I no pick call, at the exact time, say 2:42PM," he wrote.
In her response, his wife, Busola, wrote, “God looked beyond my flaws and gave me a great and absolutely wonderful man. I am ever thankful to God. I pray God helps me to be a better wife, friend, mother, lover, supporter, to you everyday."
Timi Dakolo's hit sing, 'Iyawo Mi' extolled the virtue of a good woman. The song title literally means 'my wife'.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For