Anna Banner Defends Flavour After Being Called ‘Tout’
The news of a former beauty queen, Anna Banner Ebiere carrying the unborn baby of music star, Flavour is already stale. Not too long ago, it was reported that the beautiful lady was sent packing from her school in Dubai because of her pregnancy.
A while ago, a worried fan of Anna requested to know from the former beauty queen if she had already been delivered of her baby. This was asked because she posted a picture of herself with a friend on the internet and her stomach was flat.Click:I didn't mean to kill my childhood friend, 17-year-old girl laments
But rather than providing an answer to the question, Anna simply told the fan to mind her business, which the fan was not happy with.
The fan went as far as calling Flavour a tout, which hit the lover girl in the wrong place and forced a response from her.
Anna said the fan has no right to call her boyfriend, Flavour, a tout because she (Anna) does not go round calling other peoples' boyfriends touts.
Recall that another ex-beauty Queen, Sandra Okagbue already has a child for Flavour.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu