Duncan Mighty Reveals Costly Mistakes Artistes Make
Port Harcourt-based singer, Duncan Mighty, has said that he dislikes artistes who misuse opportunities given to them at any point.
He explained some artistes are in the habit of insulting people whenever they have the privilege to sing.
“There's nothing I don't like about music. But as an artiste, when you have opportunities to sing, don't use it to abuse other people. It's very bad. I don't like it because music is a gift given to us by God. So, we should use it to glorify God, not to abuse God or people,” he said.
Speaking to Yes magazine, he said, “One of the costliest mistakes a musician or a star can make is for a music star to be living a useless life. I mean, living a life that will not glorify God.
"After all God has done for you through music, you forget how you started and you allow the fame to take over you. You can influence people in a better way. You can change people. But the right people cannot come to you because of your attitude. So, I think this is a big mistake.”
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For