Debt Mess: D’Banj, Claimant Absent In Court As Trial Begins
The self-acclaimed 'Eja Nla', Dapo Oyebanjo, better known as D'Banj, was not present at the start of the trial of his alleged debt case brought against him.
Trial of matter was due to begin on Monday, March 30, 2015 at the Multi-door Courthouse in Obalende, Lagos, but the entertainer was absent. Also, the claimant, Henry Ojogho, was not present.
However, his counsel from Dele Adeshina's chambers was at the court.
Meanwhile, the presiding judge, Justice (Mrs) Oyebanji adjourned the case till May 7, 2015 for hearing.
Ojogho, who is the Vice Chairman of Broron Group and MindHub Technologies claimed that D'Banj, owner of DB Records, lent about N60m from him, but has refused to pay up as promised.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
Add Your Comment
- Barely 24 hours, Singer Davido Signs New Manager
- OMG!! See what Singer, yemi Alade Wore in the Kitchen
- Checkout the Food Annie Idibia Prepared for Their Guest Chief Ayiri Emami
- Singer, Harrysong Steps out With Rented Horse
- Gospel singer, Frank Edwards Gets Blocked After Planning to Share Bibles on Facebook