Debt Mess: D’Banj, Claimant Absent In Court As Trial Begins
The self-acclaimed 'Eja Nla', Dapo Oyebanjo, better known as D'Banj, was not present at the start of the trial of his alleged debt case brought against him.
Trial of matter was due to begin on Monday, March 30, 2015 at the Multi-door Courthouse in Obalende, Lagos, but the entertainer was absent. Also, the claimant, Henry Ojogho, was not present.
However, his counsel from Dele Adeshina's chambers was at the court.
Meanwhile, the presiding judge, Justice (Mrs) Oyebanji adjourned the case till May 7, 2015 for hearing.
Ojogho, who is the Vice Chairman of Broron Group and MindHub Technologies claimed that D'Banj, owner of DB Records, lent about N60m from him, but has refused to pay up as promised.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby