Pregnant Omawumi Begs Fans To Pray For Mother-In Law
Yesterday, March 31, 2015, delectable singer, Omawumi, is celebrating her mother-in-law, who turns 70.
The talented Delta State-born singer, who is heavily pregnant with her second child, has asked her friends and fans to join in and pray for the celebrant as well as wish her a great day.
“She's 70 Today!! Mrs Chio Yussuf, The mother of my love that loves me so unconditionally, pls join me and pray for her, her ministry and all that concerns her.
“Mummy, may you continually flourish and glow in Jesus name! Amen,” she captioned a picture of the gracefully aging birthday mama on Instagram.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere