I Wish I Have A Man Besides Me @40- Moji Olaiya Laments
In life, there are so many wishes one would make, while some might come to pass, others we keep fantasising about.
For popular yoruba actress Moji Olaiya who clocked 40 earlier in the week, her life just began and she also wished she had a man by her side to cap it all.
Even with her marriage that crashed some time ago, the actress said she has not ruled out getting married again in the nearest future.
She expressed her unfathomable joy as she has reached such milestone,“what went through my mind during my birthday was giving thanks to God that my family was there for me and my friends really supported me. My colleagues were also there to celebrate with me, so there was no time to think about a man that was not there by my side.
“Seeing my daughter and my mother beside me made me so happy. I was not thinking about anything that has to do with my marriage at all. Although there were some split seconds that I wished that my man was beside me to celebrate such a milestone in my life, since I am alive, I thank God. I still want to get married because it is not good when a woman is not under a man's roof. If it comes fine and if it does not come, I am okay,” she said.
The proud of her mother said her daughter is not following in her footstep but would rather become a lawyer. The actress said that she has noticed that her daughter loves music and would not be surprised if she toes the path of her grandfather, the famous Victor Olaiya.
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim