I Regret Not Being Featured in Davido’s ‘Aye’…Waje
One of Nigeria's most adored female singer, Waje Iruobe in a chat with fans recently monitored by Nollywoodgists.com, had revealed that she hopes to start the year 2015 on a bright note but does not have any plans for an album yet until 2016 but will be working on some projects.
Speaking about her relationship after her best friend Omawumi left the spinsterhood, the singer attested that she is currently in a relationship but would not disclose who the lucky guy is.
When asked if she was in support of having kids outside wedlock, the singer happily kicked against it saying that she wouldn't advice it.
The Edo state born singer recalling her most embarrassing moment, pointed that she would never forget the day that her wig fell off her hair while she was performing on stage. Surprisingly, a question was thrown at her for clarification if she once had a relationship with singer, Jude Abaga aka M.I, she however denied such claims.
She added that one of the artistes she would like to work with at the moment is legendary singer, King Sunny Ade and would like to work with other young artistes but regretted not being featured in Davido's hit song, 'Aye.'
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q