I Regret Not Being Featured in Davido’s ‘Aye’…Waje
One of Nigeria's most adored female singer, Waje Iruobe in a chat with fans recently monitored by Nollywoodgists.com, had revealed that she hopes to start the year 2015 on a bright note but does not have any plans for an album yet until 2016 but will be working on some projects.
Speaking about her relationship after her best friend Omawumi left the spinsterhood, the singer attested that she is currently in a relationship but would not disclose who the lucky guy is.
When asked if she was in support of having kids outside wedlock, the singer happily kicked against it saying that she wouldn't advice it.
The Edo state born singer recalling her most embarrassing moment, pointed that she would never forget the day that her wig fell off her hair while she was performing on stage. Surprisingly, a question was thrown at her for clarification if she once had a relationship with singer, Jude Abaga aka M.I, she however denied such claims.
She added that one of the artistes she would like to work with at the moment is legendary singer, King Sunny Ade and would like to work with other young artistes but regretted not being featured in Davido's hit song, 'Aye.'
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per