Tonye Garrick Rocks Blue Cape by Gozel Green
Singer/ Songwriter Tonye Garrick rocked a simple but bright look to her Press Breakfast at The Clear Essence Spa in Lagos on Feb 17th.
She wore a blue cape from designer Gozel Green's 'Broken Pots and Other Stories' 2014 collection which had more of a beachy feel on the runway. Tonye's tailored black shorts are by Dahlia.
She paired them with a black cami and added a pop of color with some mustard yellow heels.
Would you give this look a yay or nay?
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu