Veteran Journalist Dies of Fuel Explosion
Makers and shakers of the Nigerian media industry, have been thrown into shock and tears on the sudden death of Dayo Eriye, the publisher of weekly magazine, Bravo.
According to his colleagues, Dayo was refueling his generator at about 11.30pm on Saturday Feb. 14 when the accident occurred causing severe burns.
The celebrated journalist is said to have died yesterday February 18th at the intensive care unit of Lagos University Teaching Hospital, (LUTH), Idiaraba after being involved in the serious domestic fire accident.
He was rushed to LUTH where he was placed on life support machine. From the staffs of Nollywoodgists.com we pray for God's protection for the family to bear the lose and may his soul rest in peace.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu