Send Forth Party For The Man Tipped For Jega’s Job
There has been conflicting reports about the status of the INEC Chairman's boss and his fate come March 1st, 2015. Why this office insisted that, a new helmsman has been appointed to step into Prof. Attahiru Jega's shoes from March 1st, 2015, both the federal government and the INEC's incumbent Chairman have come out to debunk the story.
Whilst the nation was still pondering, the man who's said to be tipped for the Jega's job was sent forth by his employers last weekend. What a fortunate coincidence you may say, Prof. Nazim Olufemi Mimiko, the younger brother of the Ondo State governor, Dr. Olusegun Rahman Mimiko had a lavish send forth party held in his honour by the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State where he was the professor of Political Science and International Relations.
The lavish send forth party was well attended and amongst the colourful guests include the governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko. Below are the pix of the events.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows