BREAKING: INEC extends PVC collection deadline
Following the rescheduling of the 2015 general election, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has extended the deadline for the collection of permanent voter cards (PVCs) by registered voters. According to Augusta Ogakwu, secretary to the electoral commission, the collection of the cards will continue for four more weeks until March 8, 2015.
On Saturday, INEC moved the 2015 general elections by six weeks due to security challenges, meaning the national elections (i.e. presidential and national assembly) will now hold on March 28, 2015, while the state elections (governorship and state assembly) will now hold on April 11, 2015.
“The commission hopes that this extension will finally avail every registered person yet to collect his/her PVC the opportunity to do so in readiness for the general elections,” Ogakwu said.
- Seun Kuti: Tunde Ednut Is The Little Only Blogger
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill