I Am Not Sleeping with my Brother…Actress, Bimbo Thomas
In order to set the records straight, Nollywood actress, Bimbo Thomas, has expressed her mind to those that care to listen that she is not in any relationship with popular socialite, MC Oluomo, as widely speculated.
The actress explained that Oluomo has been of help to her and many other actresses and sees no reason why people have to point at her of dating the him.
She revealed that though they are both close but there was nothing attached to it as Oluomo happens to be her brother and a friend who has been supportive.
According to her, “MC Oluomo is a friend and a brother to me, we are not lovers and we are not dating. I have been on this case for about six years and the truth is that Oluomo is my brother and a friend. I would not stop talking to him because he has been so helpful to me, so whatever anybody likes, let them say.”
Bimbo debunked further rumours that the socialite got her a car and financed her movie production. “He did not buy me a car and he never financed any movie production for me because I am yet to produce my own movie. I don't have a film in the market and I do not have any film to my credit. It is just a baseless rumour and I don't know who could be peddling such about me. They spread such false news because I am close to him.”
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For