Husband Snatching Scandal: Oge Okoye Should Answer That….Nkiru Silvanus
Nollywood actress, Nkiru Silvanus, has regularly been in the news for one issue or the other and the latest axe that hit her door late 2014, was the viral rumour that she was in hot romance with fellow actress husband, Oge Okoye.
In a recent response to Punch newspaper on the allegations, the actress on her defense stated that she is still single was yet to settle down with the right man. “I am not married.”
Nkiru noted that every single woman will have to get married someday and as such, does not see anything wrong in getting married.
When asked if she was getting married to Oge Okoye's ex, Nkiru said, “Call Oge and ask her.”
A brief findings has it that Nkiru Slyvanus and Oge Okoye started their careers as Enugu actresses. At that time, Nkiru met Stanley Duru and started a serious relationship with him which many swore would have led to marriage. Somehow, Oge got entangled with Stanley and got pregnant by him so he went and paid her bride price.
Nkiru was heartbroken and devastated. She delved into other ventures to forget her pain. She later became the Special Adviser to Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha. A position which she has now left to become the acting Director General of Owerri Film School.
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song