TIMI DAKOLO GUSHES ABOUT WIFE
Timi Dakolo is a man openly displaying the affection he has for his wife and he is taking pictures to prove it.
The R&B/Soul singer who is signed to Lone Records/Now Muzik, won the first edition of the Idols West Africa music competition having to beat the runner-up, Omawunmi in 2007.
Timi Dakolo married his wife Busola in 2012 and went on to drop his debut album titled 'Beautiful Noise' which list the love ballard, 'Love Song', the inspiring song with children rhymes, 'Let It Shine'.
He shared the picture of himself in the kitchen with his wife and captioned it, WCW...YOU ARE THE PERFECT THING TO SAY...YOU ARE MY EVERY MINUTE OF MY EVERYDAY...AND ITS SO WONDERFUL I GET TO KISS YOU JUST BECAUSE I CAN...@mrsdakolo
Mrs Dakolo is the wife-character in his latest released video of the song, 'Iyawo Mi'
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe