Basketmouth Defends Hosting Show On Presidential Election Day
At the moment, the minds of Nigerians are on February 14, 2015, when they will be expected to vote for a candidate to rule the country in the next four years.
However, popular comedian, Basketmouth and other top music stars will not be on ground to exercise their fundamental rights.
This is because some of them will be in London for Basketmouth's show in the city called Basketmouth Uncensored. The 2015 edition of the programme will be headlined by Wizkid and Olamide.
But some Nigerians are not happy about this and have put the ace comedian under fire.
Those unhappy about the issue questioned why Basketmouth fixed his show for the day since he is a role model to many people in Nigeria.
But Basketmouth has defended himself, arguing that it is not his fault.
'Every Valentines' Day for the past 6 years, Basketmouth Uncensored UK has held, had I known 6 years ago that the General election would hold on Valentine's day in 2015, I wouldn't have signed the Franchise. Home is where the heart belongs, God Bless Nigeria,' he wrote.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows