Fast-Rising Comedian, Elder O Nurses Baby After Wife’s Death
On Saturday, December 6, 2014, the wife of fast-rising comedian, Elder Odoemelam popularly known as Elder O, Charity, died a day after she gave birth to a son on Friday, December 5.
The deceased reportedly had some complications after childbirth.
Now, the Abia State born rib-cracker has been left with the responsibility of nursing his one-month-old baby alone. Elder O posted a picture of him still looking hurt about the colossal loss on his Blackberry Display Picture.
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei