I Was Snubbed By a Superstar DJ…..Weird MC
'Ijoya' crooner, WeirdMC, has been pushed to have a rethink on her ways of helping people who ends up not knowing how to appreciate their benefactor.
The singer regretted that after putting herself out for other people to achieve their life goals, they end up snubbing her when she comes across them and as such, she has decided to put to an end her generous way of life.
In her words, “#my thoughts today I've just realised that I put myself out for people but when it's my turn I'm always on my own. I've decided to do something about it, no more, enough is enough this pattern must stop.”
“I ran into a dj I helped in the past in traffic yesterday not even a single hello den don turn superstar these are the type of people who make you regret helping others. I'm starting to realise people only linger around you when they have something to gain they used u, dump u n move on they don't look back. Is it a crime to help people, Someone please answer?” she questioned.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For