Secret Pains: Uche Jombo Yet To Get Over Miscarriage Experience After 6 Months
Painfully, Actress Uche Jombo Rodriguez is yet to get over her miscarriage six months after.
It was a secret pain that has kept the actress away from social circle for a while.
The ex Glo Ambassador was forced to break her silence via twitter after receiving torrents of sympathy messages following fresh reports of her miscarriage. Her words,
"That awkward moment when blogs starts reporting 6 months old story like it's breaking news and your email is full of 'sorry4yourloss mails. "And just like that you are re living the moment all over again #pleasemakeItStop," her emotional appeal concluded.
Uche got married to her American hubby, Kenny Rodriguez on May 16, 2012 and may well be past her first trimester when the sad incidence occurred.© 2014Nollywoodgists.com
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi