Forbes Lists the 2014 ‘20 Young Power Women in Africa’ and Toyosi Akerele of Nigeria makes the list.
Forbes Magazine has released its 2014 edition of the annual '20 Young Power Women in Africa'list and Toyosi, the founder and CEO of Rise Networks, Nigeria's leading Social Enterprise for Youth Development is on the list and has also just returned from Baku, Azerbaijan, where she represented Nigeria at the very first United Nations Global Forum on Youth Policies having worked across Nigeria over the last 7 years and is now being venerated for her undeniable impact on Nigeria's Youth and Education Development circles.
According to Forbes, these women are “20 young, extraordinary and inspiring African women, aged 45 and under, who are making the most dramatic impact in individual African countries in the world of politics, business, technology, policy, diplomacy and media. Meet the 2014 class of the 20 Youngest Power Women in Africa: the continent's emerging power brokers, the Amazons to watch, and the custodians of tomorrow.”
Reacting to the exciting news, the brilliant, newly wedded Toyosi, said that this huge acknowledgement challenges her to higher responsibility in her commitment to capacity building and human capital development for the Youth of the Continent. She further stated that it is timely as Africa is the next port of call for some of Rise Networks' Initiatives and Forbes has only emphasized the need to deepen engagements across Africa in a way that brings development to Nigerian Young People across Africa and the World.© 2014Nollywoodgists.com
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For